Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Last Write up (this year)

Hi........

I felt like LOL while I saw my own blog - my own space in the Net????. The moment I posted a write up on Tata sky, I saw that my blog showed - Archives Jan 2007 and Dec 2007. I shud hav cald this as Bi-Annual Blog. As I had started with my first write up, I just wanted to end it in this style this year. Blogging seems to be interesting but the problem is I am not confident to write as I do not read a lot. But I want to communicate - atleast to myself thru my blog - Thats the way I can learn (Copied from my Bro - Prem) - also possibly earn thru blogging. I have to thank my cousin Prem Sagar who inspired me to write\blog, after he failed in making me read. He is a damn good reader I have seen. U can visit him any time http://premsagark.com/- he wil be ready to help u.

As i keep breaking promises and resolutions (one was to write up in my blog regularly last year). I have made a common resolution which many do - Not TO Make Resolutions here after.

No comments: